Funko Friday have created a lot of Funko merchandise based on the popular anime Dragon Ball Z. Dragon Ball Z Funko Pop have had their second wave and they dropped many exclusives with it, one of them being Vegeta in his Badman shirt.
There were 10 Dragon Ball Z Funko Pop exclusives with the second wave. Whilst the second wave included Trunk, Bulma, Goku & Flying Nimbus, Gohan, Krillin and Majin Buu it also includes;
- Majin Buu Chocolate which was an exclusive to 2016 Dragon Con,
- Beerus Metallic which was an exclusive to 2016 SDCC
- Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku which was an exclusive to Hot Topic
- Super Saiyan Vegeta which was an exclusive to AAA Anime
- Super Saiyan Trunks which was an exclusive to 2016 NYCC
- Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta
- uper Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta Metallic which was an exclusive to GameStop
- Badman Vegeta which was an exclusive to Hot Topic
The Badman shirt is seen at the beginning of season 3 when Vegeta came back to Earth. Bulma gave to him, since his suit needed a clean. He is also seen wearing it when he first meets Trunks after seeing him defeat Frieza. The Badman shirt can be bought anywhere is sometimes used in Vegeta Cosplay. Dragon Ball Z Abridged made us of the shirt by changing the wording ‘Badman’ into more…graphic description (anyone remember dum cumpster?). Except for his usual armor thid is his most iconic look.
The Funko Pop
As soon as I found out that this Funko Pop existed I knew I had to have it!! I love this pink shirt once I saw him donning it on Dragon Ball Z Abridged. This is by far my favourite Vegeta Funko Pop. The colours of the Funko are vibrant and the paint job is second to none. I love his aggressive expression and he really stands out amongst my collection. There is articulation with the head so you can turn it left or right. I’m very happy to have Badman Vegeta, he completes my Dragon Ball Z collection nicely.